QL Light Co.,Ltd is one of the leading China led band manufacturers and suppliers with professional factory. Welcome to wholesale products from us. CRI≥90 Version: very suitable for the application that require high color rendering. It will give you a true color. Features of QL Constant...
QL Light Co.,Ltd is one of the leading China led band manufacturers and suppliers with professional factory. Welcome to wholesale products from us.
CRI≥90 Version: very suitable for the application that require high color rendering. It will give you a true color.
Features of QL Constant Current Strips:
1. Constant current version: with stable current, suitable for high quality requirements project.
2. DC12V/DC24V input: Can work with any DC12V/DC24V PWM control system.
3. can work with unstable power supply and without damage.
4. with temperature Sensor: Can lower the current to protect itself when the temperature is too high.
5. Brightness uniform: With same brightness from the first end to the last end for around 10m.
◆ LED Type: CRI≥90 SMD2835
◆ Input Voltage: DC24V
◆ Color: 2500-7000K
◆ LED Qty: 60LED/m, 120LED/m
◆ Beam Angle: 120 degree
◆ IP Ratio: IP20, IP67 Version
◆ IP20: Non-waterproof Version
◆ IP67: With Silicone Tube
Color Rendering Testing Report:
Different IP version:
1. Decorative lighting for festivals, events, shows, exhibitions
2. Architectural lighting for canopy, corridor, window, archway,
3. Backlight or edge light for signage
4. Path or contour marking
5. Channel letter lighting
Copied from LED NEWS.ORG (www.lednews.org)
What’s Luminous flux ?
POSTED ON APRIL 24, 2013 BY ADMIN IN LED COMPONENT, LED KNOWLEDGE WITH THERE ARE NO COMMENTS
Luminous flux definition: The number light that emitted by 1 luminous intensity light source in a solid angle.
Luminous flux refers to the human eye can feel the radiation power, which is equal to the radiation energy multiplied by the relative visible rate in unit time. Different light the wavelength relative visible rate is different by human eye, so the different wavelengths even radiate same power, the luminous flux not the same.
The unit of luminous flux is “lumens”. Luminous flux symbol by Φ, in theory, the unit is equivalent to the electrical unit watt. “Lumens” by standard light source and the unit of measure symbol: lm.
1. Luminous flux means light energy arrival, departure, or through the surface per unit time.
2. Luminous flux is the ratio that the diode emit light.
The formula expression of the light flux:
K: photosensitivity, sensitivity (analogy: the sensitivity of the film), the human eye percept for color K = 683.002 lm / W. K value make the luminous flux radiated power units to be harmonized.
λ: wavelength, in fact the human eye only react on the wavelength of visible light from 380nm to 780nm, customary the lightwave less than 380 nm is called UV (Ultraviolet, referred to as UV), higher than 780 nm of the light waves known as infrared (IR).
V (λ): referred to as the relative spectral sensitivity curve of the human eye, also called the viewing function curve, it is the sum of the human eye testing experience, which describes the strength of the reaction of the human eye to light with different wavelengths.