QL Light Co.,Ltd is one of the leading China led strip light manufacturers and suppliers with professional factory. Welcome to wholesale products from us. CRI≥90 Version: very suitable for the application that require high color rendering. It will give you a true color. Features of QL...
QL Light Co.,Ltd is one of the leading China led strip light manufacturers and suppliers with professional factory. Welcome to wholesale products from us.
CRI≥90 Version: very suitable for the application that require high color rendering. It will give you a true color.
Features of QL Constant Current Strips:
1. Constant current version: with stable current, suitable for high quality requirements project.
2. DC12V/DC24V input: Can work with any DC12V/DC24V PWM control system.
3. can work with unstable power supply and without damage.
4. with temperature Sensor: Can lower the current to protect itself when the temperature is too high.
5. Brightness uniform: With same brightness from the first end to the last end for around 10m.
◆ LED Type: CRI≥90 SMD3020
◆ Input Voltage: DC24V
◆ Color: 2500-7000K
◆ LED Qty: 70LED/m, 126LED/m
◆ Beam Angle: 120 degree
◆ IP Ratio: IP20, IP67 Version
◆ IP20: Non-waterproof Version
◆ IP67: With Silicone Tube
Color Rendering Testing Report:
Different IP version:
1. Decorative lighting for festivals, events, shows, exhibitions
2. Architectural lighting for canopy, corridor, window, archway,
3. Backlight or edge light for signage
4. Path or contour marking
5. Channel letter lighting
Copied from LED NEWS.ORG (www.lednews.org)
What is a LED ?
POSTED ON APRIL 24, 2013 BY ADMIN IN LED COMPONENT, LED KNOWLEDGE WITH ONE COMMENT
The light emitting diode referred as LED. It is compound of gallium (Ga), arsenic (AS) and phosphorus (P), when the electron and hole recombination can radiate visible light, and thus can be used to form the light emitting diode. LED usually is used as an indicator in the circuit and equipment, or composition for text or digital display. GaAsP diode emit red, gallium phosphide diode produce green, and silicon carbide diodes issue yellow.
Light-emitting diode is a light-emitting semiconductor electronic component. This electronic component developed as early as 1962. At the very beginning, it can only be issued low-luminosity red, later develop other monochromatic version, and today the light emitted throughout the visible, infrared and ultraviolet light, light intensity also increased to a considerable luminosity. As technology continues to progress, the usage of LED are improved from the early indicator and display panel to televisions, lighting, decoration and illumination.