QL Light Co.,Ltd is one of the leading China samsung led strip manufacturers and suppliers with professional factory. Welcome to wholesale products from us. Features of QL Constant Current Strips: 1. Constant current version: with stable current, suitable for high quality requirements...
QL Light Co.,Ltd is one of the leading China samsung led strip manufacturers and suppliers with professional factory. Welcome to wholesale products from us.
Features of QL Constant Current Strips:
1. Constant current version: with stable current, suitable for high quality requirements project.
2. DC12V/DC24V input: Can work with any DC12V/DC24V PWM control system.
3. can work with unstable power supply and without damage.
4. with temperature Sensor: Can lower the current to protect itself when the temperature is too high.
5. Brightness uniform: With same brightness from the first end to the last end for around 10m.
◆ LED Type: SAMSUNG SMD5630
◆ Input Voltage: DC12V/DC24V
◆ Color: 2700-7000K
◆ LED Qty: 60LED/m, 70LED/m, 126LED/m
◆ Beam Angle: 120 degree
◆ IP Ratio: IP20, IP67 Version
◆ IP20: Non-waterproof Version
◆ IP67: With Silicone Tube
Different IP version:
1. Decorative lighting for festivals, events, shows, exhibitions
2. Architectural lighting for canopy, corridor, window, archway,
3. Backlight or edge light for signage
4. Path or contour marking
5. Channel letter lighting
Copied from LED NEWS.ORG (www.lednews.org)
What’s the high power LED?
POSTED ON AUGUST 11, 2013 BY ADMIN IN LED COMPONENT, LED KNOWLEDGE WITH THERE ARE NO COMMENTS
Generally, high-power LED light source is a single LED power higher than 0.5W. At present, many manufacturers use low power LED, but it need use a lot of LED, and also lower power LED with higher light decay. So its trend to use high power LED source in commercial lighting.
High power LED is a light emitting diode with high rated current. Low LED power is generally 0.1W, operating current is 20mA, but high power LED can reach 1W, 2W, or even tens of watts, operating current can be range from tens of mA to several hundred mA. Due to the constraints of flux conversion efficiency and cost, it decides high-power mainly used in some special lighting areas in short-term, and long-term goal is the general lighting.
High power LED advantages:
High-power LED as the light source with features of low power consumption, less heating, long life, fast response, good direction and so on. Housing is available for PC pipe, able to bear high temperature of 135 degrees, low temperature of -45 degrees.
High power LED disadvantages:
Current high-power LED light conversion efficiency is still low, and cost is high. White LED color is easy to be changed for long time use, cooling.
High-power LED mainly used in oilfield, petrochemical, railway, mining, military and other special industries. And most important is high power LED is more and more popular in general lighting.