QL Light Co.,Ltd is one of the leading China strip light manufacturers and suppliers with professional factory. Welcome to wholesale products from us.
Features of QL Constant Current Strips:
1. Constant current version: with stable current, suitable for high quality requirements project.
2. DC12V/DC24V input: Can work with any DC12V/DC24V PWM control system.
3. can work with unstable power supply and without damage.
4. with temperature Sensor: Can lower the current to protect itself when the temperature is too high.
5. Brightness uniform: With same brightness from the first end to the last end for around 10m.
◆ LED Type: OSRAM SMD5630
◆ IC Brand: infineon
◆ Input Voltage: DC12V/DC24V
◆ Color: 2700-7000K
◆ LED Qty: 70LED/m
◆ Beam Angle: 120 degree
◆ IP Ratio: IP20, IP67 Version
◆ IP20: Non-waterproof Version
◆ IP67: With Silicone Tube
Different IP version:
1. Decorative lighting for festivals, events, shows, exhibitions
2. Architectural lighting for canopy, corridor, window, archway,
3. Backlight or edge light for signage
4. Path or contour marking
5. Channel letter lighting
Copied from LED NEWS.ORG (www.lednews.org)
What’s lower power LED?
POSTED ON AUGUST 10, 2013 BY ADMIN IN LED COMPONENT, LED KNOWLEDGE WITH ONE COMMENT
Usually, low power LED with rated current lower than 20mA, if higher current can be counted as high power LED. And recently most common used lower power LED is DIP and SMD. And they also have different types, here are the details:
1) DIP LED (Light emitting diode): We have called LAMP LED, DIP LED also includes many types:
By colloidal shape: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, square, oval, and there are also some special sharps;
By color: red, orange, yellow, green yellow, green, blue green, blue, pink, UV, white, infrared, etc.
2) SMD LED (Surface mount device): surface mount diodes or surface mount components are its name; SMD also has a variety of types:
By size: there are 2020, 3528, 3535, 5050, 0603, 0805, 1210, 5060, 1010 and so on. Generally, SMD are diamond-shaped, so its name is based on the size L * W, most SMD use inches for units, only a few are used millimeters, such as 1608 (1.6 * 0.8mm) and so on. The color and colloid are the similar to DIP LED, only the shape of the product is different.
Low power LED advantages:
It is with small size, good for lighting design with small space; and even color; also good for radiate heating.
Low power LED disadvantages:
Low brightness and light efficiency; high light attenuation; usually one lamp need several LED, poor stability.
Usually used as back light source for TV, mobile phone, card light etc; and LED display also need thousands of lower power LED, some companies even used in LED lamps.