QL Light Co.,Ltd is one of the leading China rgb led strips manufacturers and suppliers with professional factory. Welcome to wholesale products from us.
CRI≥90 Version: very suitable for the application that require high color rendering. It will give you a true color.
Features of QL Constant Current Strips:
1. Constant current version: with stable current, suitable for high quality requirements project.
2. DC12V/DC24V input: Can work with any DC12V/DC24V PWM control system.
3. can work with unstable power supply and without damage.
4. with temperature Sensor: Can lower the current to protect itself when the temperature is too high.
5. Brightness uniform: With same brightness from the first end to the last end for around 10m.
◆ LED Type: CRI≥90 SMD5050
◆ Input Voltage: DC24V
◆ Color: 2500-7000K
◆ LED Qty: 60LED/m
◆ Beam Angle: 120 degree
◆ IP Ratio: IP20, IP54. IP67 or IP68 Version
◆ IP20: Non-waterproof Version
◆ IP54: Single-Side glued with silicone
◆ IP67: With Silicone Tube
◆ IP68: With silicone tube and silicone glue
Color Rendering Testing Report:
Different IP version:
1. Decorative lighting for festivals, events, shows, exhibitions
2. Architectural lighting for canopy, corridor, window, archway,
3. Backlight or edge light for signage
4. Path or contour marking
5. Channel letter lighting
Copied from LED NEWS.ORG (www.lednews.org)
How LED affect display quality ?
POSTED ON JULY 30, 2013 BY ADMIN IN LED DISPLAY, LED KNOWLEDGE WITH THERE ARE NO COMMENTS
For a full-color LED display, LED as its most critical components, its quality plays a very important role in the on the LED display. LED screen uses large number LED per square meter, LED directly determines the performance, color saturation and sharpness of full-color LED display.
1) Full-color LED display brightness
LED brightness determines full color LED screen brightness, the use of higher current, the LED brightness is higher. Also, LED have different angle, in the same chip size, the smaller view angle, the higher brightness, but the display’s viewing angle generally is 100 degrees -110 degrees, to ensure LED screen sufficient angle.
2) The failure rate of LED screen
LED display is composed by thousands or even hundreds of thousands of red, green, and blue LED components. Usually failure rate is less than 1/10,000 after 72 hours aging test.
3) The light attenuation of LED display
LED brightness will slowly decay along with long term use, the attenuation is related with LED chip, auxiliary materials, packaging technology and so on. In general, after 1000 hours aging on 20 mA at normal temperature, the red LED attenuation should be less than 7%, blue and green LED decay should be less than 10%. The RGB light decay consistency has great influence on future white balance, thereby affecting the fidelity of the display screen.
4) LED display antistatic ability
Since LED is semiconductor devices, it’s sensitive to static electricity, can easily failure by static, so the anti-static ability is essential for the lifespan of LED display. Generally, LED lamp anti static voltage testing should be no more than 2000V.