QL Light Co.,Ltd is one of the leading China 5630 led strip, outdoor led strip lights manufacturers and suppliers with professional factory. Welcome to wholesale products from us. CRI≥90 Version: very suitable for the application that require high color rendering. It will give you a true...
QL Light Co.,Ltd is one of the leading China 5630 led strip, outdoor led strip lights manufacturers and suppliers with professional factory. Welcome to wholesale products from us.
CRI≥90 Version: very suitable for the application that require high color rendering. It will give you a true color.
Features of QL Constant Current Strips:
1. Constant current version: with stable current, suitable for high quality requirements project.
2. DC12V/DC24V input: Can work with any DC12V/DC24V PWM control system.
3. can work with unstable power supply and without damage.
4. with temperature Sensor: Can lower the current to protect itself when the temperature is too high.
5. Brightness uniform: With same brightness from the first end to the last end for around 10m.
◆ LED Type: CRI≥90 SMD5050
◆ Input Voltage: DC12V/DC24V
◆ Color: 2500-7000K
◆ LED Qty: 30LED/m, 60LED/m
◆ Beam Angle: 120 degree
◆ IP Ratio: IP20, IP54. IP67 or IP68 Version
◆ IP20: Non-waterproof Version
◆ IP54: Single-Side glued with silicone
◆ IP67: With Silicone Tube
◆ IP68: With silicone tube and silicone glue
Color Rendering Testing Report:
Different IP version:
1. Decorative lighting for festivals, events, shows, exhibitions
2. Architectural lighting for canopy, corridor, window, archway,
3. Backlight or edge light for signage
4. Path or contour marking
5. Channel letter lighting
Copied from LED NEWS.ORG (www.lednews.org)
What’s COB LED?
POSTED ON AUGUST 12, 2013 BY ADMIN IN LED COMPONENT, LED KNOWLEDGE WITH 10 COMMENTS
COB LED means chip on board LED, it’s one of bare chip technologies, which interconnect bare chip to substrate by conductive or non-conductive adhesive, and then wire bonding to achieve its electrical connection. COB package is attach number of chips directly to the substrate, then packaged together by silica gel, epoxy resin or other materials, the yellow part is phosphor.
The first step of COB package is to cover wafer placement point on the substrate surface by thermal conductive epoxy (usually is epoxy resin mixed with silver particles). Second is put the wafer on the substrate surface directly, then fix wafer to the substrate firmly by heat treatment. Third is to establish electrical connection between wafer and the substrate by wire bonding method.