QL Light Co.,Ltd is one of the leading China strip lighting manufacturers and suppliers with professional factory. Welcome to wholesale products from us.
CRI≥90 Version: very suitable for the application that require high color rendering. It will give you a true color.
Features of QL Constant Current Strips:
1. Constant current version: with stable current, suitable for high quality requirements project.
2. DC12V/DC24V input: Can work with any DC12V/DC24V PWM control system.
3. can work with unstable power supply and without damage.
4. with temperature Sensor: Can lower the current to protect itself when the temperature is too high.
5. Brightness uniform: With same brightness from the first end to the last end for around 10m.
◆ LED Type: CRI≥90 SMD3528
◆ Input Voltage: DC12V/24V
◆ Color: 2500-7000K
◆ LED Qty: 60LED/m, 120LED/m
◆ Beam Angle: 120 degree
◆ IP Ratio: IP20, IP54. IP67 or IP68 Version
◆ IP20: Non-waterproof Version
◆ IP54: Single-Side glued with silicone
◆ IP67: With Silicone Tube
◆ IP68: With silicone tube and silicone glue
Color Rendering Testing Report:
Different IP version:
1. Decorative lighting for festivals, events, shows, exhibitions
2. Architectural lighting for canopy, corridor, window, archway,
3. Backlight or edge light for signage
4. Path or contour marking
5. Channel letter lighting
Copied from LED NEWS.ORG (www.lednews.org)
Defects of automotive LED taillight
POSTED ON AUGUST 17, 2013 BY ADMIN IN LED KNOWLEDGE, LED LIGHTING WITH THERE ARE NO COMMENTS
LED technology with the advantages of energy-saving, long-life and innovative design, some car manufacturers are increasingly interested in the use of LED taillights in recent years, but there are some security risks need to be taken attention.
The vehicle taillight intensity requirement is low, because its main purpose is to cause the driver’s safety precautions behind the vehicle, so too much luminosity will cause drivers’ visual fatigue, and easy to cause accidents. LED light intensity and penetration is very high, during the normal driving in the car, even if two vehicles keep enough distance, but the brightness is far exceeded its attention requirement, especially when the vehicle is brake, LED light intensity will improve instantly, and the drivers behind the car has to bear the high light stimulation.
Therefore, LEDNEWS.ORG recommends to publishing relevant technical standards for LED taillights immediately, and formulates the LED taillights application for automobile manufacturers, reducing its brightness and intensity to match the normal safety standard, reduce visual fatigue, and ensure traffic safety.