QL Light Co.,Ltd is one of the leading China waterproof led strips manufacturers and suppliers with professional factory. Welcome to wholesale products from us. CRI≥90 Version: very suitable for the application that require high color rendering. It will give you a true color. Features of QL...
QL Light Co.,Ltd is one of the leading China waterproof led strips manufacturers and suppliers with professional factory. Welcome to wholesale products from us.
CRI≥90 Version: very suitable for the application that require high color rendering. It will give you a true color.
Features of QL Constant Current Strips:
1. Constant current version: with stable current, suitable for high quality requirements project.
2. DC12V/DC24V input: Can work with any DC12V/DC24V PWM control system.
3. can work with unstable power supply and without damage.
4. with temperature Sensor: Can lower the current to protect itself when the temperature is too high.
5. Brightness uniform: With same brightness from the first end to the last end for around 10m.
◆ LED Type: Super Bright CRI≥90 SMD3528
◆ Input Voltage: DC24V
◆ Color: 2500-7000K
◆ LED Qty: 60LED/m, 120LED/m, 228LED/m
◆ Beam Angle: 120 degree
◆ IP Ratio: IP20, IP54. IP67 or IP68 Version
◆ IP20: Non-waterproof Version
◆ IP54: Single-Side glued with silicone
◆ IP67: With Silicone Tube
◆ IP68: With silicone tube and silicone glue
Color Rendering Testing Report:
Different IP version:
1. Decorative lighting for festivals, events, shows, exhibitions
2. Architectural lighting for canopy, corridor, window, archway,
3. Backlight or edge light for signage
4. Path or contour marking
5. Channel letter lighting
Copied from LED NEWS.ORG (www.lednews.org)
LED lights lifespan testing
POSTED ON JULY 12, 2013 BY ADMIN IN LED KNOWLEDGE, LED LIGHTING WITH ONE COMMENT
Test objects: LED lights (lamps with LED Driver, finished products).
1) Put 5pcs LED lights under environment temperature of 25℃, and test the initial lumen, power consume, color temperature and other parameters in rated input voltage;
2) After the testing, put the samples in a temperature of 25℃, and light up at the rated power input;
3) In the first three months, test the luminous, power, color temperature every 10 days in the same environment, and compare with the initial parameters recorded.
4) After three months testing, test the parameters every one month, record the data and compare with the initial value;
A: When the luminous flux attenuates to 70% of initial value, then the time is the life span of the LED lighting. The LED light life can be calculated by the average of lifetime of the samples, through the light decay testing record.
B: If LED light is power off during testing, then this called the absolute life time.