QL Light Co.,Ltd is one of the leading China brightest led strip manufacturers and suppliers with professional factory. Welcome to wholesale products from us.
CRI≥90 Version: very suitable for the application that require high color rendering. It will give you a true color.
Features of QL Constant Current Strips:
1. Constant current version: with stable current, suitable for high quality requirements project.
2. DC12V/DC24V input: Can work with any DC12V/DC24V PWM control system.
3. can work with unstable power supply and without damage.
4. with temperature Sensor: Can lower the current to protect itself when the temperature is too high.
5. Brightness uniform: With same brightness from the first end to the last end for around 10m.
◆ LED Type: CRI≥90/SAMSUNG/OSRAM SMD5630
◆ Input Voltage: DC12V/DC24V
◆ Color: 2500-7000K
◆ LED Qty: 60LED/m, 70LED/m, 126LED/m
◆ Beam Angle: 120 degree
◆ IP Ratio: IP20, IP67 Version
◆ IP20: Non-waterproof Version
◆ IP67: With Silicone Tube
Color Rendering Testing Report:
Different IP version:
1. Decorative lighting for festivals, events, shows, exhibitions
2. Architectural lighting for canopy, corridor, window, archway,
3. Backlight or edge light for signage
4. Path or contour marking
5. Channel letter lighting
Copied from LED NEWS.ORG (www.lednews.org)
Conditions to enter US LED lighting market
POSTED ON SEPTEMBER 2, 2013 BY ADMIN IN LED KNOWLEDGE, LED LIGHTING WITH THERE ARE NO COMMENTS
Recently, the U.S. market had discussion for the LED lamps and LED lighting systems, discussion is around some new key points on the purchasing. One is some lamps finally achieve the 85% energy efficiency, another is the LED life has improved a lot than before, which makes LED lights more acceptable for customers. In order to enter the US market, vendors need to know details that decide their choice.
The following are five points for customers to choose right LED lamps:
1) Notice the lighting efficiency that manufacturers claimed, also the installation cost before and after, maintain cost, energy costs, as well as after-sales service.
2) Assess the LED quality, and compare the light output efficiency, make sure it complies with the U.S. Green lights testing standards, this is a very strict assessment test, each energy-saving features needs to be token into account.
3) When evaluate LED lamps, also need to consider Energy Star criteria, as well as the manufacturers’ test reports.
4) Check the light and energy efficiency values supplied by manufacturers carefully, because there may be fraud.
5) Verify LED lighting or lighting system installation requirements, make sure the LED light you purchased is in line with the U.S. National Electrical Code standards.
So, before entering the US market, vendors must improve the energy saving value, make sure all the parameters are well tested without fault, and apply with Energy Star and U.S. National Electrical Code standards.